Position: President of Warfareplus Ministries; Pastor of New Beginnings Fellowship
Born: In Nowata, Oklahoma. Grew up in Western Kansas.
- My father was an Assembly of God pastor for 40 years.
- Both my father and mother have gone to be with the Lord.
- I have five uncles that were Assembly of God pastors and several cousins.
- Claire and I have eight children and 27 grand children, and 3 great grand children.
- Claire and I started in the ministry of deliverance 20 years ago. In 2001 we began New Beginnings Fellowship.
High School: Hugoton High School, Hugoton, Kansas
College: Evangel College, Springfield, Missouri (Bachelor of Arts Degree)
Graduate: Masters Degree, Jacksonville Theological Seminary, Jacksonville, Florida
Doctor: Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Christian Psychology, Jacksonville Theological Seminary, Jacksonville, Florida
Vision for Living Free:
- To fulfill the Great commission as described in Mark 16:15-18 (preach the gospel, heal the broken hearted, and set the captives free.
- To train and equip the Body of Christ to be pure and spotless for the return of Jesus Christ.
- For the Body of Christ to be free from all bondages, hindrances, and to walk in the authority God has given to us.
- We have a passion to see new souls brought into the kingdom of God; to be disciple and to walk in freedom so they in turn can help others get free.
- We have a passion for the body of Christ to be set free from depression, fear, insecurity, curses, jealousies, bondages, infirmities, lust and perversions, etc. and to walk in the authority that God intended for us to walk in.
- We have a passion to defeat the devil and his kingdom and take back what he has stolen; take back our homes, our families, our cities, and even our nation and for an awakening powerful move of the Holy Spirit.
Favorite Scripture: Psalm 24.
Other points of interest:
Claire and I are available to travel and minister in other churches throughout the world to help set the captives free and minister healing to those afflicted.
We have resource materials available on our website; warfareplus,com